Q. Where do I go to change my major and how do I go about doing it?
A. You can stop by the Center for Academic Success Reception Desk or the One-Stop Service Center to pick up a "Change of Major Form" that will provide all the information needed to file a change of major.


Q. Do I have to pay for tutoring?
A. No, all tutoring is free of charge.


Q. Do I need an appointment to see a tutor?
A. Yes. We strongly recommend that you make the appointment in advance. Drop-in tutoring is available only for high demand courses.


Q. How do I make an appointment?
A. Appointments can be made in person at CAS-111, you can call (908)737-0300, or visit and click on Tutortrac.


Q. Can I make a permanent appointment (i.e., every week)?
A. Yes. However we do not schedule permanent appointments during the first weeks of each semester.


Q. How many appointments can I schedule in a week?
A. Up to two per subject.


Q. How long is a tutoring session?
A. 1 Hour.