One-Stop Service Center
Main Office CAS Lobby
Phone (908) 737-0300
|Hays, Meryl||CAS Lobby|
|Paulino, Rosa||CAS Lobby|
The One-Stop Service Center provides Kean University’s students and community quality student services at a convenient and central location. Located on the first floor of the Center for Academic Success, the center is a starting point for assisting prospective, new, and continuing students with navigating Kean University administratively and academically. Students are able to get assistance, ask questions, and pointed in the right direction with regards to registration concerns, transfer admissions, and general student accounting information. The One-Stop Service Center also serves as a second location to handle matters normally handled at the Office of the Registrar, such as changing schedules or majors. There is always a friendly staff member to assist students with their questions and concerns.
Houses variety of forms for new and continuing students:
- Student petitions may be submitted at One-Stop for consideration. Appeals are handled through the Office of the Registrar. See Academic Calendar for refund timeline.
- Receive payment for tuition, graduation, and certification fees when student accounting is not open. Payments may only be paid with a check or money order at One-Stop. Other forms of payment must be made at Student Accounting.
- Accept official transcript request. Official transcripts can only be paid with a check or money order at One-Stop.
- Provide unofficial copies of transcripts
- Provide verification of enrollment to students
- Assist students with adding and dropping courses during registration periods
- Withdraw students from courses once registration has closed
- Inform students on how to registrar for closed courses or courses that require special permission or petitions
- Assist prospective and returning students with the admissions process for transfer, second degree, and re-admitting students
- Provide copies of program evaluations for transfer students
- Answer various questions
Change of major
Change of address and/or name
Registration petition (for credit overload and course time conflict)
Course work at another institution
Pass/Fail Audit request
Social Security Number Correction
NJ Residency Petition