Signs of Emotional Wellness
- Ability to talk with someone about your emotional concerns and share your feelings with others
- Saying "no" when you need to without feeling guilty
- You feel content most of the time
- Feeling you have people in your life that care about you- a strong support network
- Being able to relax
- Feeling good about who you are
Explore Emotional Wellness
Feeling stressed is a normal and learning how to cope with stress is essential to being emotionally well. How each of us responds to stress is as individual as we are.
- Are You Stressed?
- 10 Stress Reduction Tips
- Is Stress Impacting Your Sleep?
- Qualities of Good Relationships
- Mental Health in College
- Resiliency & Bouncing Back
- Coping with Grief
- Understanding Anger
- Body Image