Prospective students applying to enter freshman year must submit their application by May 31 for fall admission and December 1 for spring admission. Kean employs a rolling admissions system. International students must also submit their application and all supporting documentation by May 31 for fall admission and November 1 for spring admission.
The application process requires the following:
- Complete and submit the common Kean University application online or on paper.
- Request official high school transcripts be forwarded to Kean University
- Submit official SAT I results
- Submit two letters of recommendation AND a personal essay
- Submit a non-refundable $75 application fee.
- the Secondary School Report Form from your paper applications and transcripts are still accepted, however online applications and transcripts are strongly preferred.
For our online application for both Undergraduate and Graduate programs, go to: