Welcome to Kean University and the Office of Residential Student Services. Thank you for your interest in living on campus during the upcoming 2018-2019 academic year. Housing Applications for the Fall 2018 semester are now available on KeanWise.
How to Apply for Housing
Students can only apply for housing after they have been admitted to Kean University. Along with your acceptance packet, accepted students receive their login and a password to access the University’s computerized system “KeanWISE”. Students must follow these steps to apply for housing. Please be advised, a $125.00 non-refundable application fee must be submitted in order for the application to be processed. You will be prompted to make this payment during this application
1) Log into KeanWIse and go to the Student's Menu.
2) Go to the "Residence Life" section on the bottom right hand side of the page and click on "Housing Portal"
3) You will need to log into the portal. Your username is the same as your Kean e-mail and the password is your Kean e-mail password.
4) Select the Fall 2018 Housing Application.
4) You will need to complete your contract. If you are a minor, a parent or guardian must also sign the contract.
5) Once your contract is complete you will be able to submit your non-refundable $125 housing application form. Your application will not be processed until the payment is submitted.
6) Once your payment is submitted, you may select your room and roommate preferences.
New students requesting housing accomodations must contact the Office of Disability Services and submit a Medical Verification Form no later than May 1st.
Please visit the Office of Disability Services site located HERE for more information.