Freshman Decisions on Demand
Our Admissions Counselors are eager to fast-track freshman applicants through the admissions process. Freshman Decisions on Demand provide you a personal, private conversation with an Admissions Counselor to review your application, provide a decision, and discuss the next steps. You'll receive an application fee waiver code for use on the Kean.edu Online Application Portal for participating. While you may participate in a Decision on Demand with a Common App application, our fee waiver is only redeemable through the Kean.edu application.
Here's how it works:
- Register for your appointment by clicking here
- Receive the application fee waiver code in your appointment confirmation email
- Complete your application, including supplemental items, by clicking here
- Apply the fee waiver code at checkout
- Confirm your appointment time with Admissions (we'll contact you first!)
Please complete your application, including supporting documents, before your appointment. We cannot provide an admissions decision during your appointment if your application is not submitted in advance.
Appointments are currently unavailable but will return in January 2021. If you need immediate assistance with your application, please contact us at (908) 737-7100, option 5, or email us at email@example.com.