Psychology - Human Behavior and Organizational Psychology (M.A.)
Deadline has been extended to January 3rd for the Spring 2022 term.
This M.A. is designed for individuals pursuing careers in the helping professions who wish to upgrade their competence in the behavioral sciences. If your current or prospective work calls for extensive contact with individuals and groups, human relations skills and the understanding and modification of behavior, this program is valuable. It relates to community, agency, group, personnel and organizational work, as well as law enforcement, human resources, education, ministry, nursing and other health, human and social services.
Fall: June 30
Spring: December 1
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (lower GPA’s will be considered based on overall strength of application)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume/CV
- Personal Statement
- Departmental interview may be required
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports
- 12 credits in the Behavioral Sciences (at least 6 of which are in Psychology)