Kean University's Office of Human Resources is excited to announce its transition to Workday, a new Payroll and HR System. Say hello to ease with our new self-service system, where you will can now view and manage all of your employment information from one place anytime, anywhere.
Workday is now LIVE! Click here to access the system.
Have questions about Workday? Please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12/21 Workday is Now Live Announcement
- 12/17 Announcement - Time & Attendance Changes
- 12/16 Announcement - Changes to Pay Schedule
Training Materials & Helpful Resources
(section to be updated on an ongoing basis)
- Who to Contact - HR & Payroll
- 2021 Pay Schedule for All Employees
- Workday Glossary of Terms
- My Guide - Accessing Workday Mobile App
- My Guide - General Navigation & User Basics
- My Guide - Employee Self-Service (Provides instructions on updating personal & banking Information. Please note that all address changes must also be made in Benefitsolver for State Health Benefits purposes.)
- My Guide - Viewing Your Payslip
- Workday Basics Video: Part 1 & Part 2
Time & Attendance Information
- My Guide - Time Off Plans & Balances
- My Guide - Requesting Time Off
- Click here for an instructional video on requesting time Off for FT employees.
- Click here for an instructional video on how to correct a time off request.
- My Guide - Clocking In & Out **Please note that clocking in/out is required ONLY for employees who previously clocked in/out in Kronos**
- Click here for a video with step by step instructions for clocking in & out.
- My Guide - Submitting Your Time Worked (for PT, hourly & non-exempt employees)
- Click here for a video with step by step instructions on submitting time worked.
- My Guide - Submitting Overtime
- Click here for a video on how to clock in/out and submit overtime hours worked.
For Supervisors & Timekeepers
- My Guide - Approving Time Off Requests
- Click here for a video on approving requests for time off.
- My Guide - Approving Time Cards for Hourly & Non-Exempt Employees
- My Guide - Entering Time for Hourly Employees
- Click here for a video with instructions on entering time for hourly workers.