Travel requests must be submitted to the Division Vice President’s office 5 weeks in advance of the travel date.
Traveler submits completed travel forms to their department or school designee (e.g. all academic-related travel must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org through the dean’s office)
Please download the fillable PDF forms and type in your responses.
- Step 1: Complete the Travel Authorization Request (Form A)
- Include invitation, agenda, payment information, and any additional supporting documents.
- For each GL code, a new Travel Authorization form is required.
- Step 2: Complete the Ethics Compliance (Form C)
- Please see the Ethics Compliance Form Guide.
- Step 3 (Faculty/Staff under Academic Affairs): Complete the Travel Support Application
- Please obtain all required signatures prior to submitting to the next stage.
If Faculty/Staff are traveling with students, please complete the additional forms below:
- Travel Authorization Request (Form A)
- Curricular Travel Notification Form (Form S-1)
- Roster Form (Form S-2)
- Bus Trip Approval Form (Form S-3)
Students must complete the following forms individually:
- Student Travel Registration Form - Day Trip (Form CCST-4A)
- Student Travel Registration Form - Overnight Trip (Form CCST-4B)
- Complete the Vendor Information Form to register first time vendors.
- Include the New Jersey Business Registration Certificate (if applicable) and Form W-9.
- Submit the completed form to Procurement & Business Services.
- Once the BT number is assigned, complete the Travel Prepayment Check Request (Form D).
- Include the confirmation/reservation and the Travel Authorization Request.
- Submit the completed form to Accounts Payable.
Complete the Travel Reimbursement (Form B) within 45 days after the end of travel. Reimbursement will not be permitted without an approved Blanket Travel number (BT). The following information is necessary to process the Travel Reimbursement Form:
- Travel information:
- Payee Name & Address
- Cost Center paying for the trip
- Approved BT number
- Charges incurred cannot exceed estimated approved amount, must deduct any prepayment checks made to vendors.
- Supervisor approval.
- Original receipts requirement:
- Airfare: Original reservation + boarding pass
- Lodging: Original receipts
- Ground Transportation (taxi, tolls, parking): Original receipts
- Registration Fees
- Other expenses **Example of receipts: credit card statement, e-z pass statements, original receipt from vendor
- Submit the completed form and original receipts to Accounts Payable for reimbursement.