Signs of Occupational Wellness
- Doing work that you find motivating and interesting.
- Understanding how to balance leisure with work.
- Working in a way that fits into your personal learning style.
- Communicating and collaborating with others.
- Working independently and with others.
- Feeling inspired and challenged.
- Feeling good at the end of the day about the work you accomplished.
Improve Occupational Wellness
- Don't settle; keep motivated to work toward what you want.
- Increase your skills and knowledge to advance your occupational wellness goals.
- Find the benefits and positives in your current job.
- Create connections with your co-workers.
- Avoid over working yourself; find a work/life balance.
- Enjoy what you do; do what you enjoy.
- Write out your occupational goals and create a plan to reach them — then start working the plan.
- Talk to a career counselor if you feel stuck.
RIGHT NOW YOUR PRIMARY OCCUPATION IS BEING A STUDENT. ALL THESE SIGNS AND WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR OCCUPATIONAL WELLNESS ARE IMPORTANT AS YOU PURSUE YOUR ACADEMIC DEGREE AND WHEN YOU GRADUATE.