Mental Health Education, Outreach and Consultation
The Counseling Center provides mental health education, outreach and consultation throughout the year. Here are some typical topics that have been requested in the past:
- Drug and alcohol education.
- Sexual assault awareness.
- Stress management and wellness awareness activities.
- Lectures and presentations to classes and specialized groups.
- Brochures and literature on a variety of mental health topics.
For questions or to request a program, please call the Kean Counseling Center at (908) 316 8217