Why Kean Online?
With a 160 year tradition of excellence in higher education, Kean University is dedicated to providing world-class programs in an online environment where you can complete your degree on your own time.
Complete your world-class education with a bachelor’s degree tailor-made for your success.
- The program is designed so that you can earn your four-year Bachelor’s degree anytime, anywhere.
- Kean is an accredited public state university, so your hard-earned credits can transfer when you enroll. Let our admissions coaches walk you through the process.
Kean has one of the most affordable tuition rates in the state among public and private universities. The MA in Educational Administration, for example, is ranked as one of the 50 best values in Educational Administration in the country.
Kean has one of the most affordable tuition rates in the state among public and private universities.
- At just $471 an online undergraduate credit, including fees, Kean is New Jersey’s most affordable comprehensive university.
- Graduate tuition is just $823 a credit including fees. The MA in Educational Administration, for example, is ranked as one of the 50 best values in Educational Administration in the country.
160 years of Education Experience:
- Kean has been educating students since 1855.
- Kean faculty are experts in their fields and in developing and delivering online courses.
- The curriculum is custom designed with innovative content optimized and delivered for your success.
- Kean’s state-of-the art technology facilitates learning.
The same credentialed faculty teach Kean’s online courses as its traditional courses. Kean Online offers the convenience of online learning, however, instructors are available to meet with students should the need or desire arise. Students not only have access to exceptional faculty, but also the opportunity to utilize a highly regarded library and resources.
With Kean Online, the focus of instruction is on the student. You are in control of your educational goals and progress. That means is that your learning and interests come first. You choose what you learn, how you learn, and when and where you learn. The freedom of learning independently is in your hands.
- Flexibility is one of the prime benefits of being a Kean Online student. If you can find an Internet connection, you can make it to class.
Anytime, anywhere, 24/7 support services
The Kean Online delivery system is asynchronous which means that learning and instruction do not happen in the same place or the same time. Students complete learning activities on their own time, not in real time, so you don’t have to be on your computer on a set schedule. Communicating with professors, participation in online discussion boards, and other correspondence, happen when you need them to happen.
- Support systems include tutoring, internship placement, and academic advising.
- Career Services provide internship placement, career preparation and resources for job seekers.
Be as connected as you want to be:
- Register for webinars, discussions and join in on social media.
- Network online with Kean business clubs, social and professional organizations.
- When you graduate you will be part of a global network of proud Kean alumni.
Kean's Campus is World-Class:
The Kean campus boasts world-class facilities. Take advantage of our extensive library, food courts with three Starbucks, computer labs, gyms, and more. It’s a vibrant and beautiful campus and it’s yours to explore and use as a Kean Online student. Many online students are content to do all of their work from the comfort of their home or other remote location and never step foot on our campus. You determine your experience. The choice is yours.