Center for Cybersecurity
Kean University has developed a Center for Cybersecurity. The Center for Cybersecurity will be a leader in providing industry professionals, government agencies, non-profits, academics, and students necessary skills to develop proper awareness, preparedness, and resiliency when they encounter cybersecurity-related issues.
The Center for Cybersecurity has worked with Appliedinfo Partners to create training exercises that can increase behavioral awareness. Through the four-step process—Analyze, Educate, Train, and Communicate— the training addresses gaps that place organizations at risk in relation to cybersecurity. Training can be semi-customized to reflect your internal cybersecurity policies, standards, procedures, and is targeted by function.
The Center for Cybersecurity will focus on the following critical areas:
• Implementation of an educational curriculum for degree and certification purposes
• Legal and industry-related policy analysis
• Internal/external eLearning content development whose objective is risk analysis for cyber-attacks
The Center for Cybersecurity serves a diverse client base:
• Municipal Government:
• Police & Fire Departments
• Public works
• Boards of Education
• Small to Medium Businesses
• Non-profit and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
The Center for Cybersecurity at Kean University can serve as a valuable and cost-effective resource in assisting you to take the necessary steps in protecting your cyberinfrastructure.