Now that you have been admitted and paid your tuition deposit, it is time to enroll!
Please follow the Accepted Freshmen Student steps at the following link to ensure you are on the right path to getting started as a new Kean University student: https://www.kean.edu/accepted
- Create a WCOnline Account: https://kean.mywconline.net
- Select your Academic Advising Appointment (Virtual or Phone)
- Schedule your preferred day and time based on availability
Watch this helpful video on how to schedule your Academic Advisement appointment on WCOnline, click here.
If you scheduled a virtual advising appointment, to participate in your session login to WCOnline at the designated time for your appointment. If you scheduled a phone appointment your faculty advisor will call you at the scheduled appointment time.
If you have any questions regarding your WCOnline appointment, please email email@example.com.
During your academic advisement appointment you will:
- Review your course placement with the School of General Studies faculty advisor
- Review any AP or college credits you are anticipating in relation to your intended major
- Review academic major curriculum sheets and 4-year plans for your intended major
- Select general education, major, and any required courses
- Recommended courses will be sent to your email account
Please review the following presentation for additional information about your advising appointment:
*Note: Students accepted into the following majors do not need to make an Academic Advising appointment with the School of General Studies and should reach out directly in the below contacts for advisement and registration information.
- Michael Graves College: School of Public Architecture contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Graves College: Robert Busch School of Design contact: email@example.com
- New Jersey Center for Science, Technology and Mathematics contact Judy April: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theatre Conservatory contact Holly Logue: email@example.com
3. Send in Transcripts for any College Level Course Work Completed While in High School, Including Advance Placement (AP)
- High School students often take college level credits while in high school through their community colleges or other institutions of higher education. Students taking college level courses while in high school must submit an official copy of the college transcript.
- In order to receive credit for Advance Placement (AP) course work completed in high school, student must take the AP exam for the subject and obtain the Kean University credit granting score. Please be sure to send all official AP scores to receive credit. For more information on AP exams and their equivalencies, click here.