- The University offers the most affordable tuition in the state as well as scholarships and grants to make earning a degree more manageable.
- Kean is internationally recognized by the Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Honor Roll for the seamless way we welcome transfer students.
- Kean's robust career services, internship and teaching practicum programs place students with businesses and schools across the New York metro area.
- Kean's alumni attend graduate school at some of the most prestigious schools in the nation, including Columbia, Brown and Johns Hopkins universities.
- With campuses in Union, Hillside, Jefferson, Toms Rivers and Manahawkin, Kean is easily accessible across New Jersey.
- Many of Kean's long-established online programs were recently recognized among the best in the country.
NJ Come Home participants can expect the following from Kean:
- A streamlined transfer application process.
- Acceptance of all credits earned with a grade of C or better at an accredited out-of-state institution.
- Access to Kean’s comprehensive scholarships and financial aid program.
- On-campus housing at our Union campus.
- The chance to participate in a new NJ Scholar Corps program with volunteer service activities facilitated through Kean's Center for Leadership and Service to rebuild our communities and build your resume at the same time.
Applying to Kean through the NJ Come Home program is easy.
You can find our Transfer Application Instructions and access to Kean’s online application portal here. Be sure to select "Yes" to the NJ Come Home question in the academic intent section.
After you file your application, request a Decision on Demand.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
If you’re already receiving financial aid at your current institution, log into your FAFSA profile and add Kean University to the list of institutions you’d like to receive your FAFSA. Kean’s Federal School Code is 002622.
If you haven’t yet applied for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you may do so here. Be sure to select Kean University as an institution you’d like to receive your FAFSA.
Once Kean receives your FAFSA, you will get access to your financial aid package through the KeanWISE website.
If you need to update your FAFSA due to job changes or income loss as a result of COVID-19, schedule an appointment with your financial aid counselor here.
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to speak with a financial aid counselor.