Graduate Student Events
Academic Exploration Nights
Join us for Kean’s Nathan Weiss Graduate Academic Exploration Nights, where you will be able to explore programs in your field of interest, meet our world-class faculty, listen to student demonstrations and learn pertinent information you need to decide if Kean is the right choice for you.
Graduate Academic Exploration Night – Education and Educational Leadership
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
4:30 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
The following programs will be represented:
Instruction and Curriculum - Bilingual/Bicultural Education (M.A.) (Cert)
Instruction and Curriculum - Teaching English as a Second Language (M.A.) (Cert)
Non-Degree Alternate Route ESL
Early Childhood Education
- Advanced Curriculum & Teaching (M.A.)
Certification in Early Childhood Education P-3
Non-Degree Alternate Route P-3
Educational Administration (M.A.) (Cert)
- Digital Leadership (Cert)
- School Business Administrator (M.A.) (Cert)
- Supervisor and Principal (M.A.) (Cert)
- Supervisors, Principals & School Business Administrators (M.A.) (Cert)
Hindi and Urdu Language Pedagogy (M.A.)
Special Education (M.A.) (Cert)
- Applied Behavior Analysis: Autism Spectrum Disorder(M.A.)
- Autism and Developmental Disabilities (M.A.)
- Learning and Behavioral Disabilities (M.A.)
- Certification in Teacher of Students with Disabilities
- Post-Master’s Certification - Applied Behavior Analysis: Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- Post-Master's Certification - Learning Disabilities Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
Holocaust & Genocide Studies (M.A.)
Teaching the Holocaust & Prejudice Reduction-(Post-Baccalaureate Certification)
English and Writing Studies (M.A.)
Fine Arts Education - Studio (M.A.)
Fine Arts Education - Teaching Certification (M.A.)
Fine Arts Education - Supervision (M.A.)
Grad Apply Day
WEDNESDAYS in MAY are GRAD APPLY DAY! If you are interested in starting graduate school this fall and want to expedite the processing of your application, then join us for Grad Apply Day.
Kean Hall - Admissions Office
8:30 a.m – 6:00 p.m.
What you can do:
- Meet with your Admissions Counselor to discuss the application
- Complete and submit your online admission application
- Receive a promo code to waive the $75 application fee
- Expedite your application processing by bringing with you:
- Official transcripts from each institution you attended in sealed envelopes
- Official letters of recommendation in envelopes sealed and signed by your recommender
- Copy of your personal statement
- Copy of your resume
*NOTE: This event only applies to programs with a June 30 application deadline date for Fall 2019.
|Wednesday, May 1, 2019||REGISTER|
|Wednesday, May 8, 2019||REGISTER|
|Wednesday, May 15, 2019||REGISTER|
|Wednesday, May 22, 2019||REGISTER|
Coffee Hour With The Director of English & Writing Studies (M.A.)
Join us for coffee and learn about the master's program in English & Writing Studies. Find out how to customize the degree to match your particular interests. Ask all of your questions and receive personal feedback from Dr. Mia Zamora.
Center For Academic Success, Room 314
3:20 p.m – 4:20 p.m.
|Thursday, April 18, 2019||REGISTER|
Graduate Information Nights
This event, hosted by an Admissions Counselor, provides a general overview of all our graduate programs, offers guidance on the application process, and highlights opportunities and outcomes of a Kean graduate degree.
All Admissions Information Sessions will take place from 6:30 p.m – 7:30 p.m.
Please register in advance to attend. Registration links will appear below, at least one month prior to each event.
|Tuesday, April 23, 2019||REGISTER|
Visit our office on Wednesdays, between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., to meet with an Admissions Counselor or to drop off documents to complete your application.
Schedule An Appointment With Your Admissions Counselor
Would you like to discuss Kean's graduate school opportunities or receive guidance to prepare your application? Send a request for an appointment to meet with your personal admissions counselor to email@example.com. (Note: Please provide us at least 24 – 48 hours in advance of appointment request time so we can effectively serve you.)