Signs of Emotional Wellness
- Ability to talk with someone about your emotional concerns and share your feelings with others.
- Saying "no" when you need to without feeling guilty.
- You feel content most of the time.
- Feeling you have people in your life who care about you — a strong support network.
- Being able to relax.
- Feeling good about who you are.
Explore Emotional Wellness
Feeling stressed is normal, and learning how to cope with stress is essential to being emotionally well. How each of us responds to stress is as individual as we are.
- Are You Stressed?
- 10 Stress Reduction Tips.
- Is Stress Impacting Your Sleep?
- Qualities of Good Relationships .
- Mental Health in College.
- Resiliency and Bouncing Back.
- Coping with Grief.
- Understanding Anger.
- Body Image.