With hundreds of genres of foods, from quick snacks to fine-dining options, Gourmet Dining offers diverse menus filled with culinary intrigue. Gourmet Dining provides dining services at the following locations on campus:
- The Cougar's Den (Miron Student Center)
- Miron Student Center Food Court (Jersey Mike's, Pasta Plus, Grilled to Perfection, Tex Mex, Chef's Corner and Bamboo-Asian Fusion)
- Miron Student Center Lobby (Smashburger, Auntie Anne's, Outtakes)
- Residence Dining Hall (New Upperclassman Residence Hall -- also open to the public)
- Starbucks (Nancy Thompson Learning Commons and the Center for Academic Success)
Gourmet Dining also provides the Kean community with catering orders and services for special events.
In order to meet the eating habits and needs of our diverse student body, Gourmet Dining and Kean University have developed a wide range of flexible meal plans to suit your campus lifestyle. Choosing any one of the plans from the many options offered, in an all-you-care-to-eat format, gives students a terrific value. For information about meal plans, click here.
Whether shedding extra pounds, fueling up for a marathon, or meal planning for specific allergies or disorders, a registered dietitian is a safe and effective option for getting and staying healthy. Gourmet Dining provides students, student groups, and faculty members with the opportunity to receive one-on-one nutrition counseling with a nationally accredited registered dietitian. For more information, click here.