Office of Student Government
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In response to COVID-19, Kean University is conducting remote education during the Spring 2020 semester. Current and prospective students can access all services remotely here. Learn More
OFFICE OF STUDENT GOVERNMENT CONTACT INFORMATION:
SOCIAL MEDIA: @keanstudentgov
Below is a list of a few internet resources that may be helpful:
- Comcast- Comcast is offering an internet essentials package for free. To sign up for a free internet essentials package for 60 days, applicants can simply visit www.internetessentials.com
- Spectrum- Spectrum is offering free internet access to students. Beginning March 16, Spectrum is offering free internet for 60 days to households with K-12 or college students who don't already have a Spectrum subscription. To enroll, call 1-844-579-3743
- Charter- Charter is offering free internet for 2 months. To enroll, call 844-488-8395
- AT&T- AT&T COVID-19 response. AT&T will offer open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers and $10/ month plans to low-income families.
- Verizon- Verizon does have special offers, but is following the FCC agreement
- Sprint- Sprint is following the FCC agreement, providing unlimited data to existing customers, and, starting Tuesday, 3/17/2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
- T-Mobile- T-Mobile is following the FCC agreement, plus unlimited data to existing customers, and, coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
The Office of Student Government provides quality services to enhance the student life on campus. We develop strong student leaders through a wide array of opportunities for personal and professional development. Through the two student government bodies at Kean University, Student Organization and Graduate and Part-time Student Council, the voices of the students are heard.
By providing diverse student-led programming, we demonstrate our commitment to retaining students, enriching student life and creating meaningful out of the classroom learning experiences. Through student representation on various University committees, we build a community by working with students, faculty and administration to enhance the quality of campus life.
To provide and develop quality services to all Kean University campuses incorporating leadership opportunities, professional and personal development, and diversified programming.
PLESE STAY SAFE AND CONTINUE TO CHECK KEAN.EDU FOR UPDATES