Electronic Billing Statements
Please be advised that paper bills will not be mailed. Student billing details are available on your Student Account Suite located on KeanWISE once a student has registered and been billed for their courses. Please log onto KeanWISE and select “View/Pay My Bill” under the Student Menu. Students will be required to log in once more using their Kean email username and password. Your Student Account Suite offers 24/7 account access where students may view their charges and make payments. Students will receive billing notifications when there are new charges posted to their account. All notifications regarding billing and student account status will be sent to students using their Kean email address.
Your Student Account Suite also offers access to the following self-service tools:
- Check your balance.
- Make a payment towards your balance
- View your payment history.
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment.
- Setup Authorized Users and provide others (parents, employers, etc.) permission to view your bill and make payments.
- Enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments.
- View your current payment plan status.
- Make an installment payment towards your payment plan.
- Schedule future installment payments.
- View and print your billing statement.