Payment Due Date
Students registering for a term must make payment in full, satisfying their Financial Obligations on or before the Payment Due Dates listed below. Students registering or making a registration adjustment after the published Payment Due Date will be given an opportunity to fulfill financial obligations within 48 hours (2 business days) or ALL classes may be cancelled.
Students who register after the Payment Due Date may be subject to a Late Registration Fee. Please visit the Student Accounting Policies page for more details.
Payment Due Dates for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
- Fall 2019 - July 31, 2019
- Winter 2020 - November 27, 2019
- Spring 2020 - December 11, 2019
- Summer I 2020 - May 6, 2020
- Summer II 2020 - June 10, 2020 (*extended)
Payment Due Dates for the 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
- Fall 2020 - August 12, 2020 (*extended)
Kean University reserves the right to change published Payment Due Dates.