Registration for Spring 2024 full-term courses, first-half courses and first-half Kean Online courses has concluded.
Registration for Spring 2024 second-half courses and second-half Kean Online courses is open, but students may only register by visiting the One Stop Service Center or completing the Spring 2024 Second-Half Term Registration Request Form in accordance with the deadlines below:
- Second-Half Term Courses Late Registration Deadline: Tuesday, March 26 (Classes begin Tuesday, March 19, 2024)
- Second-Half Online Courses Late Registration Deadline: Friday, March 22 (Classes begin Tuesday, March 19, 2024)
Please note that at this time, students may NOT register themselves for Spring 2024 second-half courses and second-half Kean Online courses using KeanWISE. Students may only register by visiting the One Stop Service Center or completing the Spring 2024 Second-Half Term Registration Request Form.
All students should seek academic advisement and must resolve any outstanding holds prior to registering.
*Students registering during the Late Registration period (after the published Payment Due Date) will be assessed a late registration fee of $105.00. Newly admitted students who have been accepted by Kean University two weeks prior to the payment due date and thereafter will be exempt from this policy. A Late Registration Fee will NOT be charged to students making course changes, including adding and dropping courses, after the published Payment Due Date.
Incoming first-year students, please refer to your Steps to Enrollment for advisement and registration information.
Priority registration periods are determined by the number of credits earned toward your degree. Students will be able to register and drop courses via KeanWISE on their priority dates and through the first week of the semester. After the first week of the semester, students who wish to drop a course will be withdrawn with a mark of “W.” Refunds may be issued according to the schedule on the Academic Calendar.
- The Financial Obligation Agreement must be completed every semester prior to registering for classes. This video will explain how to complete the Financial Obligation Agreement.
- Resolve any pending holds. Holds will restrict your access to registration.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor. All undergraduate students must meet with an academic advisor and have advisement holds removed prior to registering. Access to your faculty advisor may be limited during the summer. If you do not receive a timely response from your advisor, please contact the Executive Director or Chairperson from the School that houses your major.
- Search and register for sections of desired courses. Click here for a step-by-step video tutorial.
- Pay your tuition and fees. Fulfill all financial obligations on your account. Students must have enough Financial Aid or scholarship awards to cover all balances, pay in full, or enroll in a Payment Plan. Additional information is available in your Student Account Suite located on KeanWISE.
Face to face students may register for Online courses not designated as reserved for Kean Online students only on KeanWISE. Five days prior to the start of any term, Kean Online courses with open seats will be made available for face to face students. Face to face students wishing to take a Kean Online course should contact the academic department offering the course to obtain an electronic petition (permission).