All undergraduate and graduate degree candidates must complete an online application in KeanWISE in order to be considered for graduation. Students who are eligible to apply will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar.
Please click on your program level on the right to learn more about the graduation process.
Before you apply for graduation
- Review the policies and procedures on the Graduation Information website.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor or Program Coordinator to determine if you are on track. Together, check that all substitutions, transfer credits, and extensions are on record.
How do I apply
- Log into KeanWISE.
- Go to the Academic Profile section and select Apply for Graduation
- Complete the online application and pay the $100 fee.
o May 2019: October 19, 2018-EXTENDED!
o August 2019: October 19, 2018-EXTENDED!
o January 2020: April 26, 2019
Applications received by the early submission deadlines will be evaluated prior to the add/drop period of your final semester. You will be notified only if there are any problems impacting graduation.
o January 2019: October 19, 2018-EXTENDED!
o May 2019: February 1, 2019
o August 2019: February 1, 2019
- January 2019: October 19, 2018-EXTENDED!
- May 2019: February 1, 2019
- August 2019: March 1, 2019
Questions and Concerns
- Any questions or concerns may be directed to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-73-REGME.