All undergraduate and graduate degree candidates must complete an online application in KeanWISE in order to be considered for graduation. Students who are eligible to apply will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar.
Please click on your program level on the right to learn more about the graduation process.
Before you apply for graduation
- Review the policies and procedures on the graduation page dedicated to your current status (undergraduate, second degree, or graduate).
- Meet with your Academic Advisor or Program Coordinator to determine if you are on track. Together, check that all substitutions, transfer credits, and extensions are on record.
How do I apply
- Log into KeanWISE.
- Go to the Academic Profile section and select Apply for Graduation
- Complete the online application and pay the $100 fee.
- January 2021 - due October 2, 2020 (now CLOSED)
- May 2021- APPLICATION NOW OPEN due February 5, 2021
- August 2021 (will open February 1, 2021) due March 5, 2021