All undergraduate and graduate degree candidates must complete an online application in KeanWISE in order to be considered for graduation. This application is required in order to earn your diploma. Students who are eligible to apply will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar.
Please click on your program level (Undergraduate, Second degree, Graduate, GCT) on the right to learn more about the graduation process.
Before you apply for graduation
- Review the policies and procedures on the graduation page dedicated to your current status (undergraduate, second degree, or graduate).
- Meet with your Academic Advisor or Program Coordinator to determine if you are on track. Together, check that all substitutions, transfer credits, and extensions are on record.
How do I apply
- Log into KeanWISE.
- Go to the Academic Profile section and select Apply for Graduation
- Complete the online application and pay the $100 fee.
- January 2023 (22/FA): Application Now Closed
- May 2023 (23/SP): Application Now Closed
- August 2023 (23/S2): Application Now Closed
Questions and Concerns
- Any questions or concerns may be directed to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-73-REGME