Graduate Certificate (GCT) Application Instructions
Students who are within one semester of graduate certificate (GCT) program completion should log into their KeanWISE accounts in order to submit an application for certificate completion. Please click on Apply for Graduation from your KeanWISE student menu. Only online applications can be accepted. There is no fee for the graduate certificate application when submitted during the allotted timeframe below.
Deadlines for applications for graduate certificate (GCT) completion are as follows:
- January 2022 (application now Closed)
- May 2022 APPLICATION WILL OPEN March 14 (DUE BY MARCH 31)
- August 2022 APPLICATION WILL OPEN March 14 (DUE BY MARCH 31)
Review of Academic Progress and Conferral Process
- Upon receipt of an application for certificate completion, the Office of the Registrar will perform an audit of the candidate’s academic record to determine eligibility.
- Candidates will be notified via email of any missing requirements.
- Candidates are responsible for submitting information regarding any transfers of credit or substitutions prior to the submission of their application.
- Graduate Certificate evaluations are completed by the Office of the Registrar based on the candidates’ academic program.
- Once the GCT program is conferred, the completion date will be notated on an official Kean University transcript.
- Inquiries regarding the application and review process can be sent to the following evaluators: Rosa Cameli email@example.com or Dorothy McCorry firstname.lastname@example.org.