Testing ID Requirements
Each candidate must present a valid form of government-issued ID. The identification will be checked during the check-in process and may be re-checked at any time during a test administration.
Acceptable forms of primary identification include:
- Be government issued.
- Be an original document—photocopied documents aren’t acceptable.
- Be valid and current—expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) aren’t acceptable, no matter how recently they may have expired.
- Bear the test taker’s full name, in English language characters, exactly as it appears on the Registration Ticket, including the order of the names. Middle initials are optional and only need to match the first letter of the middle name on both the ticket and the identification.
- Bear a recent recognizable photograph that clearly matches the test taker.
- Include the test taker’s signature.
- Be in good condition, with clearly legible text and a clearly visible photograph
If you have questions about the ID policy, contact CLEP Services at (800) 257-9558, (609) 771-7865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
clep.collegeboard.org College Board 2019