- Evidence-Based Behavioral and Psychosocial Interventions in Schools
- Program Evaluation and Applied Research
- School/Family/Community Consultation and Collaboration
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Combined School and Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program
- Supervision and Management
- Consultation and Evaluation of Human Services Programs
Confucius stated, "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Students in my courses are provided with varied opportunities for hands-on learning. I develop positive rapport with each student and use this relationship to ensure the student's success. My passion is evident in my lectures; even a boring topic is engaging if presented in the right way. I make contributions to the field and inspire students to do the same. Students leave my courses with much more than a final grade. Students are reflective learners who are ready to make a positive contribution to the field.