Interfolio: Kean University
Interfolio is a secure, online collaboration platform that provides customizable tools to manage all of the documents, workflows, data, committees, communication, and outcomes associated with review-based academic decisions.
Kean University has adopted Interfolio’s Faculty Activity Reporting (Faculty 180) as its faculty activity reporting system.
Faculty Activity Reporting (Faculty180) provides a centralized location for faculty to store their publications, presentations, research interests, record of teaching, service, honors, awards and other achievements.
Faculty Activity Reporting will facilitate all faculty evaluation processes (Retention and Tenure, Promotion, A328, Sabbatical, and Lecturer Evaluations)
Please see the following for a self-guided training link through Interfolio University
Please see the following for a free training Faculty Activity Reporting webinar posted on Interfolio’s help page
To access the recording of Interfolio virtual trainings:
- Log into your Interfolio account
- Select "Announcements & Help" located under the Faculty 180 menu on the left
- Scroll down to "Getting Started"
- Under "Training" you will find the link and the passcode to access the virtual training recording
- Preferred browsers are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- Ensure your browsers are up to date
- If you are having trouble logging in, clear your cache and try again
- Do not select the browser's back button use Interfolio's "go back" button
- Save your work
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this information being used?
Information in Faculty Activity Report will be used for a variety of purposes and is intended to eliminate data redundancy. The aim is to prevent faculty from having to report or reenter the same information for multiple processes.
Faculty Activity Reporting will assist in accreditation, other reporting analytics, and feed into all faculty evaluation processes (Retention and Tenure, Promotion, A328, Sabbatical, and Lecturer Evaluations).
Some additional benefits of this module include:
- the creation of a central repository for current and past teaching, scholarship, and service contributions
- the ability to create a personal vita template
- the opportunity to enhance collaboration among fellow faculty
Where is my preloaded information in Faculty180 coming from?
This information is being populated from various University database systems. If you find any errors in this information, please contact email@example.com to have the information corrected.