The Office of Student Accounting has partnered with the National Endowment for Financial Education to provide CashCourse, a free online suite of tools to help teach students successful financial skills.
CashCourse’s online tools include:
- Self-study based financial education courses.
- Customizable financial tools including worksheets, a Budget Wizard, quizzes and calculators.
- A personal dashboard to track your progress.
- Articles and additional resources on topics that are relatable to students.
- A guide to real-life money questions.
Set up your account on CashCourse today and enjoy their free services and assistance!