Payment Due Date
Students registering for a term must make payment in full, satisfying their Financial Obligations on or before the Payment Due Dates listed below. Students registering or making a registration adjustment after the published Payment Due Date will be given an opportunity to fulfill financial obligations within 48 hours (2 business days) or ALL classes may be de-registered.
Students who register after the Payment Due Date may be subject to a Late Registration Fee. Please visit the Student Accounting Policies page for more details.
Payment Due Dates for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
- Fall 2018 (18/FA) - July 31, 2018
- Winter 2019 (19/WB) - November 28, 2018
- Spring 2019 (19/SP) - December 12, 2018
- Summer 2019 Session I (19/S1) - May 1, 2019
- Summer 2019 Session II (19/S2) - June 5, 2019
Kean University reserves the right to change published Payment Due Dates.