Department of Marketing, Global Business and Economics
Kean's Department of Marketing, Global Business and Economics provides our students with the insights, strategies and skills needed to excel in any business setting.
Our goal is to put you on the career path of your choosing and help you develop the creativity, flexibility and analytical skills demanded by businesses around the world.
Our degree in marketing nurtures your natural communication skills, ingenuity and strategic sense to prepare you for a career in marketing, advertising, public relations, brand management and more.
Kean’s location offers easy access to internships and career opportunities in finance, marketing and global business in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan area.
Just 30 minutes by train from New York City, and with a New Jersey Transit rail station on the Union campus, Kean marketing students tap into opportunities in marketing, advertising, entertainment, media, publishing, finance, fashion, hospitality, real estate, global trade and other fields in the business capital of the world.
Kean is in the heart of New Jersey, which opens additional learning and professional opportunities. With more than 20 Fortune 500 companies in the state as well as top companies in consumer products, health care, pharmaceuticals, financial services, management consulting, logistics, hospitality and nonprofit organizations, Kean marketing students and graduates have a variety of professional options and career paths available to them.
Undergraduate degree programs in the Department of Marketing, Global Business and Economics
Graduate degree programs in the Department of Marketing, Global Business and Economics
- MBA in Global Business (Executive Option Available)
Below, find the requirements for declaring your major.
Declaration of Undergraduate Major Requirements:
- G.P.A. of 2.5 or higher with 30 or more semester hours. If fewer than 30 credits have been completed, GPA will be calculated from all transfer institutions attended.
- Complete the GE Foundation requirements with a “C” or better in ENG 1030 , COMM 1402, MATH 1044, GE 2021
- Complete all of the following with a “C” or better:
- ECO 1020 Principles of Economics I
- ECO 1021 Principles of Economics II
- MGS 2150 Business Statistics and Applications
- ACCT 2200 Principles of Accounting I
- CPS 1032 Microcomputer Applications
Once the requirements are met, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the Declaration of Undergraduate Major form and we will process it for you.