Educational Administration, Post Master’s Certification: Supervisor, Principal, and School Business Administrator Option
The post-master's program is designed to prepare candidates for certification as principals, supervisors and school business administrators. Students who complete the program will be eligible to receive the respective Certificates of Eligibility (CE). Full certification for principals is granted by the State after successful completion of a mentoring program and the State-approved examination. Full certification for SBA's is granted by the State after successfully completion of a mentoring program. No examinations or mentoring programs are required for supervisors.
This program is in compliance with the requirements of the New Jersey State Department of Education code.
In addition to the University’s admission requirements:
- Bachelor's and Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (candidates with under a 3.0 will be considered based on strength of the overall application)
- New Jersey Instructional or Educational Services Certificate
- Five years experience under the appropriate certificate
- Personal statement
- Professional Resume/CV
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo score reports (International Students Only)
- 33 credits
- Three years teaching experience under the appropriate certificate