Speech-Language Pathology Pre-Professional Program
Application Deadline has been extended to August 1st for the Fall 2022 term.
In addition to the University’s admission requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (lower GPAs will be considered based on strength of overall application)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Professional Resume/CV
- Personal Statement
- Departmental interview may be required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo score reports
Fall: June 30
Spring: December 1
Summer: May 15
If you have admissions questions, contact Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or (908) 737-4723.