Event Terms and Conditions
- Standards for Evaluating Requests for Use of University Facilities and Grounds
- Guidelines for Use of University Facilities for Dissent and Demonstration
- Kean University Policy Statement On Free Speech and Dissent
- Policies Governing Commercial Sales
- Policies Governing Distribution of Literature
General Guidelines for Charitable Solicitation and Fund-raising
Charitable solicitation by recognized University organizations or groups must be scheduled in accord with applicable scheduling procedures and may only be conducted consistently with the General Procedures Governing Use of University Facilities and Grounds. Requests will be evaluated consistent with the Standards for Evaluating Requests for Use of University Facilities and Grounds. Charitable solicitation must be conducted in accord with applicable state and federal laws, including but not limited to N.J.S.A. 45: 17A - l et.seq. and N.J.S.A. 56:8 2.7.