15 to Finish
Students who complete 15 credits each semester and 30 credits per year graduate in four years. Accelerate your path to graduation with 15 to Finish, reducing your college costs. Kean is dedicated to increasing student graduation rates and overall achievement. Our academic advisors are here to help you climb higher.
- Students that earn at least 30 credits in their first year (including during the summer) are twice as likely to earn a degree.
- Finish your degree in eight semesters and graduate on time.
- Save money on your college education by expediting your path to degree completion.
- Take advantage of Kean's flat rate tuition for 12-19 credits.
- Enter the work force sooner and increase your earnings over time.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to go over if taking or enrolling in 15 credits is right for you (click the link above).
- Make a commitment and use the summer term, winter term and online courses to complete 30 credits for the year (click the link above).
- Meet with your advisor to assess your progress and create an academic plan for how you will finish (click the link above).
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine your eligibility for federal, state and institutional grants, loans and scholarships.
- Speak with a Financial Aid Advisor.
- Ask for help and use free on-campus resources like tutoring, supplemental instruction, Cougar Connections and advisement.