Video Presentation Recording Tutorial
This brief guide was designed to assist you when planning the design and implementation of your Research Days presentation. For additional questions, please email us at: email@example.com
Recording: For most Rd presenters, recording their session in advance is going to be the best option.
- Click here to learn more about how to record your presentation through Google Hangouts.
- Click here to learn more about how to record your presentation through Zoom.
- Our website also has a thorough tutorial on how to record your presentation through Zoom.
- This system is a great alternative for presenters to prepare aesthetically strong and content specific information to be delivered in an asynchronous way. As opposed to recording a session via Zoom, AdobeSpark content is delivered via still images (slide decks, icons, text, etc.)
- Click here to access AdobeSpark.
Click here to learn more about preparing your AdobeSpark video.