Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
The mission of the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) is to grow the research enterprise throughout the University with an emphasis on faculty-student research and a focus on securing external funding.
Resources for Faculty and Students
All ORSP services are currently being offered remotely. The list below will guide you to the best contact for the variety of services that ORSP provides. Email one of the staff to ask a question or schedule a virtual meeting.
For all other questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main number (908) 737-3461. ORSP staff are available Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Grant Development - CBPM, CLA, COE, MGC and non-academic units
Grant Development - CSMT, NWGC, NJCSTM and institutional development
Grant Post Award Questions
IRB, Center for Undergraduate Research and Fellowships, Research Recruits, Freshman Research Initiative, Research Days 2021
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
The dates shown below are the dates proposal documents are due to ORSP. All proposal documents must be submitted to ORSP a minimum of 7 days before the funder`s due date.
- NSF - Improving Undergraduate STEM Education at Hispanic Serving Institutions (IUSE-HSI) - due January 6, 2021
- National Science Foundation - Major Research Instrumentation Program (MRI) - due January 12, 2021
- NIH - Academic Research Enhancement Award (AREA) for Undergraduate-Focused Institutions - due February 18, 2021 and June 18, 2021
- NIH - Research Enhancement Award Program (REAP) for Health Professional Schools and Graduate Schools - due February 18, 2021 and June 18, 2021
- Spencer Foundation, Small Education Research Grant - due March 1, 2021
- NEH - Humanities Initiatives at Hispanic Serving Institutions - Due May 13, 2021
- American Psychological Foundation - Research and Program Grants - Rolling due dates
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation - Investigator-Initiated Research to Build a Culture of Health - LOI, accepted on a rolling basis