Jennifer Gardner, OTD
I specialize in the area of mental health, providing occupational therapy services across the lifespan. I have worked with children, adolescents and adults at both the inpatient and community based levels. I have also provided consultative services in the development of sensory modulation rooms.
- Conditions Across the Lifespan I
- Occupations Across the Lifespan
- Group Development Across the Lifespan
- Community Partnerships & Service
- Seminar in Psychosocial Practice
- Research Methods in Occupational Therapy I
- Research Methods II in Occupational Therapy
- Advanced Research in Occupational Therapy
- Introduction to Residency II
My classroom is created to be a brave space, one that is enlightening, supportive and empowering. It is generally filled with enthusiasm, commitment to learning and passion. Students are encouraged to ask questions, make connections between what is being learned in their other classes and to share their successes.