EOF Transfer Admissions
The Kean University EOF program welcomes transfer applications from former EOF scholars and transfer students applying to Kean who are looking to join EOF for the first time. Anyone transferring to Kean and interested in joining our EOF family should apply to Kean as an "EOF Transfer" student. Our EOF Transfer Coordinator is Mr. Terrence Harris ( email@example.com ), and he will be happy to assist you with the process and any EOF transfer-related questions.
Apply to Kean as an EOF Transfer student
· Submit an online application through Kean University Admissions Office and complete the Kean University transfer application process, including submission of official transcripts from every college and post-secondary school attended
· Indicate your intention to apply as an 'EOF Transfer' student. This applies to both current EOF scholars and applicants interested in joining EOF for the first time at Kean University
· Pay the transfer application fee or request a fee waiver code from Mr. Harris
· After completing the Kean application, you will receive an email from the EOF department with a link to the EOF Transfer Questionnaire.
· Upon completing the EOF Transfer Questionnaire, you will receive an email asking you to submit additional information based on your applicant type
· If you did not apply as an 'EOF Transfer Student' when you first applied and are interested in becoming part of EOF, please request the EOF Transfer Questionnaire from Mr. Harris ( THarris@kean.edu )
Applicants with a History of EOF
Any transfer applicant who has a history of receiving at least one EOF grant simply needs to submit their EOF Transfer Form from their previous EOF program. Please email the EOF Transfer Form to Mr. Harris at THarris@kean.edu
Applicants without a History of EOF
Any transfer student seeking to join the EOF program is welcome to apply and complete the EOF transfer process. Applicants need to meet the EOF statewide eligibility criteria for the academic year they seek to participate in EOF. You will be instructed to submit the following three pieces of documentation* to verify your eligibility for the 2022-23 academic year
- Student and/or Parent 2020 Income Information
- Student and/or Parent 2019 Income Information
- 2022-23 Student Aid Report (SAR)
*Additional documentation may be requested to verify eligibility
Documentation can be submitted through our secure Mapping Xpress portal, utilizing the password: COUGARS1
Space and funding in EOF are limited. Transfer students with a history of EOF will receive priority consideration for available funding. If funding is not available, students with a history of EOF can be accepted and supported as 'Non-Funded' EOF students. Accepted EOF Transfer students will receive email correspondence from the EOF department with their Kean EOF Counselor's name and contact information.
Transfer Orientations will be held before or during the beginning of each semester. All EOF transfer accepted students are expected to attend an orientation session. At the transfer orientation, we will detail all the benefits, services, and expectations of being an EOF scholar at Kean University. Our Transfer Orientation will be held on campus and is scheduled for Wednesday, August 24th at 10:00 am.