For every course in which you are currently enrolled, you will receive email notifications when the evaluations are open for your feedback. Please take the time to complete each course evaluation; this is vital for faculty and academic programs to improve your learning experience. Your thoughtful responses regarding the instructional aspects of the course provide faculty with insights into future improvements for the course and program.
Anonymous, convenient course evaluations:
With this new online evaluation system, you will be able to get to all of your anonymous course evaluations:
- anytime when the survey is open
- from any device, including smartphones
- through any of the access points below
How To Access
To access your Course Evaluation surveys, please go to https://kean.campuslabs.com/courseeval and sign in using your Kean Username and Password. You can also access them in the following ways:
- Blackboard: Click “Campus Labs Course Evaluations” toward the end of the Tools menu
- Email: Check for links sent by your faculty
- Email: Check for links sent from the Office of Accreditation and Assessment
Regardless of the way you access, if prompted, sign-in using your Kean Username and Kean Email Password to proceed to your Course Evaluation Dashboard. Each student has their own dedicated Dashboard for course evaluation.
Enhanced course evaluation features:
- View the status of your course evaluations (current, past, and scheduled for future) in real time
- Start, pause, and resume from where you left off while course evaluations are open
If the link does not work or you experience technical difficulties, please follow the steps below.
- Delete your browsing history and your cache within your preferred browser
- Close the browser
- Reopen the browser
- Navigate to https://kean.campuslabs.com/courseeval/
- Sign in with your campus username and password
- If your technical problems persist, please contact Campus Labs Support
For desktop browsers, to quickly open menus used to clear your cache, cookies, and history, ensure that the browser is open and selected, and press Ctrl+Shift+Delete (Windows) or Command+Shift+Delete (Mac).
Internet Browser Compatibility
According to Anthology (formerly Campus Labs), “[our] developers have identified that the best browsers to use when working in Course Evaluations are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. The testing done to identify these preferred browsers includes site speed and overall functionality of features. Please note that it is best to have the most up-to-date version of the browser you are working in. We do not recommend the use of proprietary browsers such as Internet Explorer, due to Microsoft's decision to discontinue the browser and the support for older versions. If possible at your institution, we recommend upgrading to Microsoft Edge.”
For more specific questions, please visit the FAQ page. If you have further questions that are not answered in the FAQ, please contact the Office of Accreditation and Assessment at email@example.com.