Electronic Poster Guidelines
Poster files will be displayed as high-resolution images in photo galleries organized by college. The extended deadline to submit a poster file is Monday, April 20. Existing guidelines for poster size and file type remain the same. Students should continue to submit PowerPoint files, not images. Specific instructions and tips on preparing your poster are on the “Poster Guidelines” page.
Poster Templates, Logos and Tutorials
- We will ONLY accept original PowerPoint files for printing. PDF files, Photoshop files, Publisher files, or any other format will NOT be accepted. We have provided several templates here that may be useful.
- Files must be sent to email@example.com
- File must be named in the following format: LeadAuthorLastName_FacultyAdvisorLastName_RD20
Poster Templates/ Logos & Examples:
- Suggested PowerPoint Poster Template
- Suggested RD 2020 Logos (Select the appropriate logo for your poster)
Video Tutorials to create poster files: