Phi Alpha Honor Society Membership Application
Membership Applications Now Closed!
The application window for 2021-2022 Phi Alpha Honor Society Membership is closed.
Application requirements for petition into Kean University's Zeta Chi Chapter of Phi Alpha Honor Society are as follows:
- Students must submit one letter of recommendation from someone outside the university community that can speak about the students’ humanitarianism and qualities as a social worker.
- Students must write a short essay that exemplifies the mission of Phi Alpha, in other words, how are you contributing to humanitarian acts in your community and/or the world around you.
- Students must provide a five-minute video, or any other supporting documentation, showing themselves engaged in community service, advocacy, or service to the Kean University Social Work Club.
- Please include an unofficial copy of your transcript.
- Membership dues will be collected upon receipt of acceptance.