How to Post Career Opportunities
Use Kean's Online Employment & Internship Portal to Post
Kean's Online Employment and Internship Portal is powered by College Central. Your search for candidates starts online at: www.collegecentral.com/kean
Once you get to College Central Network Services page, follow these steps:
- Click the icon for 'Employers'.
- Take a moment to read about the services available to you.
- Click Register Now
When you register for the first time:
- Complete all the required fields (marked with an *) on the registration form.
- Enter a good Company Description that will attract interest in your business and job.
- Initial the EEOC statement.
- Enter an ID that you will easily remember.
We must approve your registration. Once it is approved, here are a few privileges you'll automatically have:
- Register for career fairs and events.
- Post a new employment or internship opportunity.
- Search student and alumni resumes to find the perfect match for your company.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Add www.collegecentral.com/kean to Favorites on your office computer.
- Keep your ID and password in an accessible, but secure place.
- Keep your registration information current so we can keep in touch.
- Check to see if you have previously posted jobs that would like to repost.
- Contact career services at email@example.com for any questions, concerns, or updates.