Career Services for Faculty & Staff
Career Services works in collaboration with Kean faculty and staff members to help our students find meaningful career opportunities that support their educational goals.
Faculty/Career Services Partnerships ensures:
- Career Services reaches students efficiently. Through periodic visits to classroom, the level of student engagement increases.
- The development of a sound career development program that promotes critical technical and essentials skills necessary to succeed in the 21st century workforce.
- The engagement of faculty members' robust professional network to help students connect to high quality clinicals, internships or experiential learning opportunities that will strengthen career success.
Here's how you can collaborate with Kean Career Services:
- Co-sponsor major program and career awareness events in your academic department
- Post internships and other positions through Kean's Online Employment & Internship Portal and register as an employer
- Request a Career Services workshop for your students by sending an email to email@example.com