Joseph Cho , Ph.D.
Hynes Hall - 303N
- Ph.D., Technology Management, 2017, Department of Engineering and Technology Management, Portland State University, OR
- M.S. Engineering Management, 2012, Department of Engineering and Technology Management, Portland State University, OR
- M.S. Urban Engineering, College of Engineering, 2002, Department of Urban Engineering, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea
- B.S. Urban Engineering, College of Engineering, 1996, Department of Urban Engineering, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea
- Yonghee Cho*, Seong-Pil Yoon, Karp-Soo Kim, Paul Hong "A systematic strategic technology planning process for material and component industries (MCIs) with a sectoral innovation system view," IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, forthcoming, 2023.
- Bong-Gyun Kim, Yonghee Cho*, Ma Ga (Mark) Yang, "Technology acquisition strategy integrating component supplier-system: From the latecomer’s perspective," IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 69(6), 2572-2587, 2022.
- Yonghee Cho*, Amir Shaygan, Tugrul U. Daim, "Energy Technology Adoption: Case of Solar Photo-voltaic in the Pacific Northwest USA," Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 34, 187-199, 2019.
- Yonghee Cho*, Sema Kirkewoog, Tugrul U. Daim, "Managing strategic intellectual property assets in the fuzzy front end of new product development process," R&D Management, 48(3), 354-374, 2018.
- Kevin V. Blommestein, Tugrul U. Daim, Yonghee Cho*, Paul Sklar, "Structuring financial incentives for residential solar electric systems," Renewable Energy, 115, 28-40, 2018.
Yonghee Cho*, Seong-Pil Yoon, Karp-Soo Kim, "An industrial technology roadmap for supporting public R&D planning," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 107, 1-12, 2016.
- Technological changes and innovation management
- Innovation policy
- Technology commercialization
- Technological changes and predictive analytics, supply chain analytics, and data analytics
- Strategic (global) sourcing, supply chain disruption and resilience
- Strategic information and supply chain management and how they affect business performance
- Role of services in technology, manufacturing, and industry evolution
- The applications include various industries such as the internet othings, electric vehicle, self-driving vehicle, drone, solar, and intelligent transportation, using simulation tools (agent-based model) with Geographic Information System (GIS)