Undergraduate & Graduate Curriculum Sheets
Undergraduate Programs Curriculum Sheets
CURRICULUM SHEETS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
- Athletic Coaching
- Criminal Justice
- Exercise Science
- Inclusive Health and Physical Activity
- Management Science
- Public Administration
- Recreation Administration
- Social Media
- Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences Minor
- Sports & Event Management
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Yoga Studies
Graduate Programs Curriculum Sheets
INFORMATION FOR THESE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE NATHAN WEISS GRADUATE COLLEGE WEBSITE
- M.S. Accounting (11960) NEW!
- M.A. Counseling - School Counseling (29502)
- M.A. Counseling - School Counseling and LPC Qualification (29505)
- M.A. Counseling - Clinical Mental Health (29504)
- M.A. Counseling - Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counseling (29501)
- M.B.A. - Executive Global Option (31965) NEW!
- M.B.A. - Global Option (31964) NEW!
- M.A. Holocaust and Genocide Studies NEW!
- M.P.A. Public Administration COMING FALL 2021 - APPLY NOW!
- M.S. Exercise Science (25960)
- MSN Nursing - Nursing Leadership (84964)
- MSN Nursing - Community Health (84961)
For information on graduate program admission criteria and requirements, contact the Nathan Weiss Graduate College at (908)737-4723 or visit their website here.