Ask a Health Care Provider
Questions are answered daily (Mondays through Fridays) by one of the Kean University Student Health Services healthcare providers. Questions are usually answered 24 to 48 hours after submission. The Student Health Portal is a confidential way to communicate with any of our healthcare providers.
To ask a question:
- Log on to your Student Health Portal account
- Go to the Messages menu and select New Message
- Choose one of the Nurse Practitioners or RN to ask your question.
- Enter the subject and question and hit send message
- You should receive a response within 24-48 hours.
If your question is an urgent nature; dial 911 for life threatening emergencies.
For emergent concerns; during regular business hours call the Patient Line at (908) 737-4882 and ask to speak to a provider.