Ask a Health Care Provider
Questions are answered daily (Mondays through Fridays) by one of the Kean University Student Health Health Care Providers. Questions are usually answered 24 to 48 hours after submission. Our Student Health Portal is a HIPAA compliant confidential way to communicate with any of our health care providers.
To ask a question:
- Log on to your portal account at kean.studenthealthportal.com
- Go to the messages tab and select New Message
- Choose one of the Nurse Practitioner, RN, or MD to ask your question
- Enter the subject and question and hit send message
- You should receive a response within 24-48 hours.
If your question is an urgent or emergent concern; during regular business hours call the office at 908-737-4880 and ask to speak to a provider. Or dial 911 for life threatening emergencies.