Schedule an Appointment
WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Fill out all forms in the Student Health Portal
- If this is your first time accessing the portal, please register here.
- Go to My Forms and complete all forms that have been added
- Upload an insurance card, if you would like to use your plan for lab testing.
- Go to My Documents in the patient portal and upload the front and back of the insurance card.
THE MORNING BEFORE AN APPOINTMENT
- If you have a fever over 100.3 degrees or a cough the day of your visit, we ask that you stay home and give us a call (908) 737-4882. A provider may still ask you to come in for an evaluation.
- New forms are added to your account between 9am-9:30am. Fill out all these new forms in the Student Health Portal
BE PREPARED FOR YOUR IN PERSON VISIT
- Bring your Kean ID card to swipe into your appointment or a form of picture ID.
- Wear a mask or cloth face covering.
- Arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
- Eat and drink normally ahead of your visit.
- As you enter via the Morris Avenue entrance you will notice that the Union County COVID testing and vaccine sites are active. Please stay to your left as you enter the campus and turn into the Vaughn Eames Parking lot.
- Park in Vaughn Eames Parking lot and walk towards the rear entrance of Downs Hall. There is no longer access to Student Health Services from the front entrance, please USE THE BACK ENTRANCE.
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR PATIENT PORTAL FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Go to the Student Health Portal REGISTRATION page
- Enter the information requested.
- You must enter all the zeros in your Kean ID#.
- Use your Kean E-mail account to register.
- Click “Register.”
- Log into your KEAN EMAIL ACCOUNT - A link to create a password will be sent to your Kean email when you register. Look for an email from Pyramed Portal.
- Create a unique password.
- Sign into the account with your Kean ID number and unique password.
- Go to My Forms and fill out all forms.
HOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
OPTION 1: Log into Student Health Portal
- Agree to the Terms
- Select the Appt. Scheduling Menu
- Select Schedule Appt.
- Select Student Health Services
- Select a Provider
- Enter Your Reason(s) for Appointment
- Choose a time and date
OPTION 2: Call the Patient Line (908) 737-4882 and speak to our staff to schedule your visit.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PORTAL PASSWORD
- Log into Student Health Portal
- Click on the “My Profile” drop-down menu and select “Change Password.”
- Fill out requested information on that page.
- Click “change password.”
- A confirmation page will appear stating your password has changed.