Center for Leadership and Service
In response to COVID-19, the Center for Leadership and Service is operating remotely. Where possible, all programs and services will continue to be provided remotely.
During this time, the best way to reach us is electronically through email.
- Center for Leadership and Service - email@example.com
- Community and Volunteer Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leadership Institute - email@example.com
- Greek Life and Greek Senate - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Involvement Center and Student Groups - email@example.com
- Orientation Programs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Cougar's Byte - email@example.com
- Co-Curricular Transcripts - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cougar Climb - email@example.com
You may also contact a staff member by email directly. We will respond to you as soon as we can.
- Scott Snowden, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Figueroa, Managing Assistant Director, Community Service and Civic Engagement - email@example.com
- Sandra Espinal, Assistant Director for Student Development and Leadership - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Louis, Assistant Director, Greek Life - email@example.com
- Jamie Cattell, Coordinator for Community Engagement - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Lopez, Coordinator for Student Involvement - email@example.com
- Caroline Antonio, Site Manager, Jumpstart - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Niksha Davis, Site Manager, Jumpstart - email@example.com
The Center is committed to providing opportunities for leadership development training, community service involvement, service learning and campus organizational development and serves as a connection point for participation in volunteer activities. We develop programming to prepare students to be involved as positive examples of leadership excellence and social consciousness in a complex global community. The Center also assists students in planning and participation in a wide variety of activities outside of the classroom that complement the academic experience. Our divisions include:
- Co-Curricular Transcript Program
- Community and Volunteer Services
- The Cougar’s Byte Newsletter
- Greek Life
- Leadership Institute
- Orientation Programs
- Student Group Recognition and Development
The Center is committed to the personal development, health, safety and welfare of our students. We are further committed to the inclusion of the entire University community in all opportunities developed through this office that assist students with problem-solving and acquiring leadership skills that facilitate personal and interpersonal competence, as well as understanding and appreciating diversity.
We encourage you to visit us in Miron Student Center, room 219, or contact us by phone at (908) 737-5170, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, today!
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Center for Leadership and Service has a staff of highly trained student workers in the areas of community and volunteer services, leadership development programming, writing, graphic design, student group development and general reception. To join our student staff team, please complete the online application in Cougar Link (https://kean.campuslabs.com/engage/) by using the application link below:
Monday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday – Sunday: Closed