NJCSTM is housed in a striking, state-of-the-art 133,000 sq. ft. educational facility, with teaching and research laboratories, classrooms, a 320 seat auditorium for workshops, lectures, conferences and other major events, and a 630 person atrium for meeting exhibits, break-out and poster sessions, and social education events.
Focus on High Impact Learning Practices
- Honors program
- Small class sizes & cohort-centered learning
- Strong mentoring environment
- Peer-focused tutoring program
- Encourage scholarship, leadership & original research
- Provide continuing professional development throughout career
Our Integrated Curriculum
- Prepares students to be well-rounded scientist-researchers, engineers, medical professionals & scientist-educators
- Incorporates research-based learning experiences
- “Cutting-edge” degree programs aligned with the skill needs and jobs of the future
The NJCSTM works closely with the Kean Foundation, the College of Education, school districts throughout the region, as well as state and national entities to provide leadership and deliver programs and resources in science advocacy and engagement, and for the advancement of K-12 science education.