A Program that Pays for Your Well-Being
The NJWELL program is a State initiative offered to employees and their spouses with Horizon healthcare coverage, enrolled in the SHBP. When you participate in the NJWELL program you can earn up to a $350 prepaid Mastercard. The current NJWELL program runs from November 1, 2022 to October 31, 2023.
Making Positive Changes
You can make meaningful changes to your health with the NJWELL program. This is a great way to make positive changes to your wellness habits. The NJWELL program can help eligible members and their covered spouses/partners achieve well-being including:
- Physical fitness
- Emotional balance
- Preventive care
- Social connection
- Financial security
When you participate and earn 800 points between November 1, 2022 and October 31, 2023 you will receive a Mastercard® Prepaid card worth up to $350. (The amount of your reward is based on your health plan.)
Sign in to Horizon Blue and select
- GO TO NJWELL
- 2023-SHBP/SEHBP NJ WELL Rewards Program
Participating in the NJWell program and earning points
- Complete the online Health Assessment and earn 100 points.*
- Get a health screening and earn 100 points. * To complete your health screening, sign in to my.questforhealth.com to create a new username and password. Be sure to use NJWELL as the registration key.
- Have your doctor complete a Physician Results Form during your annual physical.
- Visit a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center for testing or use the at-home test kit.
- Choose from dozens of online and coaching activities related to fitness, physical and emotional health, social interaction and finances to earn 600 points. Points vary depending on the activities you choose.
- When you reach 800 you will be eligible for a prepaid card reward.
*Taking the health assessment and having a health screening are activities that everyone must complete to earn a reward.
Start now, stay healthy, continue the program until October 31, 2023. Learn about wellness, stay socially connected, get preventive screenings, and ramp up your exercise routine – it’s all for your well-being.
Use the chart located here to determine your eligibility.
If you have questions regarding NJWELL, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.